The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is a unique learning experience that prepares individuals for success in teams. The New York Times best-selling author Patrick Lencioni and the power of industry-leading workplace assessment tools come together in a breakthrough program proven to deliver business results.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team training is powered by Wiley and facilitated by trained AlignMark specialists.
The Most Untapped Competitive Advantage is Teamwork.
To gain this advantage teams must follow the 5 components shown in the pyramid.
WHY CHOOSE ALIGNMARK
- 35 year history delivering developmental programs
- Team of experienced Industrial and Organizational Psychologists as facilitators
- Trained and assessed over 5,000,000 people
- Experience with virtually every industry
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM DO?
The program helps teams understand how they score on the key components of The Five Behaviors model: trust, conflict, commitment, accountability, and results. Individual team members will learn about their own personality style and the styles of their team members– based on the everything DiSC model– and how their style contributes to the team’s overall success.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
- Make better and faster decisions
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Is more fun to be a part of
- Assessments include 3 types of questions: full adaptive version of Everything DiSC, team survey, and team culture
- Individual profiles, team progress reports, and one-on-one comparison reports
- Participation handouts, take-away cards, and activities
- Research: podcasts, online resources, and a report
- 7 modules will cover all 5 behaviors and more with 3 options for facilitation
- Option 1: Online where you can set the pace– break up sessions module by module or cover them all in a one day online retreat
- Option 2: One-day in-person retreat where all 7 modules are covered
- Option 3: Up to a 3-day in-person retreat where all 7 modules will be covered in greater detail